logo

Latest Posts

Food Trip Like a Viking!

By 7:01 AM , , , ,

I seldom dine in a buffet restaurant and if I get a chance, it would be feast I should have. And that's what I did few days ago at Vikings newest branch in Megamall. It was also my first time dining in the resto.

Vikings is ranked #1 best buffet resto in the show 'Ang Pinaka'.


Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant opened a new branch at the Fashion Hall, SM Megamall.

Spacious, well-lit dining area and accommodating staff..

Now let's go through their food stations.. The first station I would check is either the Japanese (for the sushi, sashimi and maki) or Seafood (the term is well understood).. They even have overflowing draft beer (talk about the happy hour)..

Hello heaven!

More colors of heaven ^_^

Here's something I don't see everyday..

Fish variant at the seafood section..

Colors do make food more appetizing..

Appetizers..

Create your own hot pot or shabu shabu..

One of the many dish for main course..

You can even create your own pizza!

Bread section.. Neat!

Grab your choice of drink..

Desserts..

Apologies for the few photos taken. I was feasting myself throughout the dining experience. Food was definitely great. No wonder people are talking about it and lining up waiting to have their turn to eat like a viking.

Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant currently has an ongoing promo for those celebrating their birthday. Birthday celebrate will get to dine and have a feast for free. Cool deal!

For the buffet rates, visit their website vikings.ph.

You Might Also Like

0 comments