logo

Latest Posts

Taking Gifting to the Next Level

By 11:01 PM , ,

This coming Christmas, my wishlist would be to be blessed with perfect health, clearness and restfulness of mind and spirit, peacefulness of the heart, solving all my financial mishaps by being able to pay off all of my late or overdue bills and to be able to the the year debt-free.  Also am wishing for new projects to come for the Christmas season as well as the new year.
If asked about the more tangible material things, I would like to wish for a new laptop, maybe the Macbook Air :) a Saatchi turn table and Marshall speakers to go.  New kitchen and cooking equipment like a new microwave oven, baking sheets and dishes, Lock & Lock containers, non stick pans and a flat grill that you can use on both sides, ah and a waffle griddle and a popcon maker, maybe even a chocolate fountain and a cotton candy maker.

I would love lots of shoes, wedges, pumps and sneakers, also flats to replace my old and dusty collection.  a new wardrobe, maybe from H&M or Cotton On.

I would also like to wish for a full refrigerator and pantry with a wide array or yummy treats and tricks of all gastronomic possibilities that i can cook in my wonderful magical kitchen. 

And, last but not least, a small family get together where we can share all these delights.


For my loved ones, i wish them the best of health, safety everywhere they go, and whoever they may be with.  i wish for them wisdom to know between right from wrong,and the will power to make the right decision.  I wish them happiness or better, the wisdom to choose to be happy or happier...

And now my new little 'apo' Joaquin, lots of milk and diapers to get them through till the little one is diaper free and mild free.  A crib or a baby bed, so he can lay separately and properly, a baby carrier, and cute statement baby clothes,  The will power to push forward and keep on working for a better future and a better life for their kid.  The wisdom to do the right decisions and stand by it.

For Jazmine,  I would love for her to have tons of sneakers from vans and converse, statement t-shirts, shorts, dresses which she recently discovered appealed to her. pumps and flats, yes girly shoes too.  I heard she also want some new gadgets like a 5s..but she has to work on her school efforts harder to get it.  She is pretty sound and grounded.  She is just a bit lazy at times so i wish for her to be more industrious and  resourceful.

For my sister and her family, a better home for them to live in, grocery items, new outfits for Christmas, a bank account with a little money to start of and pay debts too.

For my sweetie, new clothes, casual shoes, formal shoes, shirts and pants, camera accessories, lighting equipment and other studio equipment she can start off with, and maybe also a new laptop, pocket WiFi to always keep her online and working, getting new projects for her website development and photography services.

For my father, the best of health, good eyesight, cooking utensils, less sungit.

For my aunt, good health, and a trustworthy and very masipag na assistant who can clean up her whole house so we can remodel and give it a fresh new look.


How do I plan to give back to others this Christmas?  I plan to do this by cooking for my loved ones and close friends this Christmas season since I don't have much to offer.  for the less unfortunate,  i can offer my time doing story telling sessions, helping in soup  kitchens.

In this season of giving and hope, let's all have a Merry SM Christmas!


For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber. Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.

You Might Also Like

0 comments