logo

Latest Posts

Petron Announces Winners of “Free Fuel for a Year” Promo

By 12:30 AM ,

If you need to travel long distances for your daily commute, it is essential to have enough fuel in your tank to get through the day. And it’s a huge windfall to get all the fuel that you need, free!
Petron “Win Free Fuel for a Year” promo winner Aidal B. Ladia (center) received her prize last June 18, at the Petron service station (Perfect Line Gasoline Station) in Novaliches, Quezon City. In photo (L-R): Martin Favila and AnetteFavila, station dealer; Michael Tolentino and Dave Ordiz, of Petron. Ms. Ladia is one of five grand prize winners who will receive a maximum of Php120,000 worth of Petron fuels, free for one year.
This is what Bulacan native Aidal B. Ladia is enjoying afterbeing picked as the big winner of the National Capital Region (NCR) leg of Petron’s “Free Fuel For A Year” promo. She won P120,000.00 worth of free fuel loaded into  her Petron Value Card (PVC)—which can be used at participating Petron stations nationwide to fuel up with  Petron Blaze 100, Petron XCS, Petron Super Unleaded, Petron Xtra Unleaded, Petron Diesel Max or Petron Turbo Diesel. 

It started when a friend gave her a Petron Value Card (PVC), and that led to good things for her. “I’ve been using it for a year now. Prior to me winning, I’d always use my Petron Value Card every time I’d gas up at any Petron station. The rewards after certain points accumulated are very useful for motorists. There was one time that my friend pointed out the [Petron Free Fuel For a Year] promo while I was filling up the tank on my personal car [a ’94 Honda Civic ESi] at one Petron station, free gas for one year. So I registered via text message, filled up the necessary details, and received confirmation via text message. I’ve been registered for two months already and one day someone from Petron called me up while I was in the office, claiming that I will get a registered mail from Petron confirming that I was the promo winner.” 

Ladia’s use of the PVC was borne out of a loyalty to Petron fuels and one Petron station. “Ever since I got my Petron Value Card, I’ve always been going to Petron— including the station I frequent. Perfect Line Petron was recommended to me by my Lagro-based boss. I live in Bulacan, but I work in Makati, so it’s a big help. Petron fuels, they get me further every time I’d put their fuels in my tank.” 

There are four other grand prize winners of the Petron “Free Fuel for a Year” promo, each of whom will receive P120,000-worth of free fuel. Representing the diffierent regions in the country, the winners are: Nelson C. de la Cruz for North Luzon, Jeonard P. Penalba  for South Luzon, Cherry H. Palomo for the Visayas, and Jimmy L. Bastes  for Mindanao. 

Also drawn along with the grand prize were the fourth batch of minor prize winners, consisting of 50 winners of P1,000-worth of Petron Value Card bonus points, and 100 winners of P100 PVC bonus points.

The names of all promo winners are listed in www.petron.com, as well as in Petron’s facebook page, www.facebook.com/PetronCorporation.

Petron Value Card is available to everyone who patronizes Petron products and services. Simply present P500-worth of Petron receipts at any participating Petron station to get your card on-site so you can immediately start enjoying its perks. As a reward card, you earn 1-point (with a cash value of P1) for every P250-worth of fuel spend. As a discount card, you get discounts for purchases of Petron Gasul and Petron lubricants, SMC products at San Mig Food Ave., and as much as 70% off from partner establishments. It also offers free personal accident insurance coverage as well as free 24-hour towing and roadside assistance. Check out posters and flyers for more information about Petron Value Card rewards and privileges.

You Might Also Like

0 comments