logo

Latest Posts

What Is That One Thing You Can Give to the Philippines?

By 10:51 AM , , , , ,

The title says it all! Is there something you could give to the Philippines?

When you say something, first thing that pops up anybody's mind is anything materialistic. Not everyone has the capability of giving out something in kind immediately.

Just like in my case, I don't have that much to give; so instead of settling for 'in kind' gifts, I find it worthwhile to simply provide part of my time out of compassion or 'malasakit'.


As one of my idols in journalism once said, compassion can be contagious. Show compassion to a stranger and that stranger can be compassionate to another.


With this, Globe continues what has started last year with #GLOBEProjectWonderful2014.

How about you?

If there is one thing you can give to the Philippines, what is that gift?

COMMENT AWAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments