logo

Latest Posts

Food Trip: Just Thai in Molito, Alabang

By 3:38 PM , , ,

I don't consider myself a food critic but I'm a food lover. I love to eat and try out different dishes. Just like what happened a week ago. I was able to taste authentic Thai food in JUST THAI.

JUST THAI has two locations in the metro but we gathered in their branch in Molito, Alabang.

Restaurant's facade..

Organized by a friend Madam Kathy Kenny Ngo, who happens to be the restaurant's SMM, chosen guests were welcome by the branch manager.

Interiors are amazing - from the chandelier, wall designs and statues.

This one captured my attention in one glance..

Interesting statues..

Now to the fun part - dinner! According to the menu, there were about 10-12 dishes served. Talk about getting your tummy stuffed.


TOM YUM - Php 190


Kuai Tiao Neua (Beef Noodle Soup) - Php 280

Yam Neua (Thai Beef Salad) - Php 350

Pad Thai - Php 280

Chicken with Cashew

Gaeng Leuang (Vegetable & Tofu in Yellow Curry) - Php 260

Seafood with Basil

Khao Niaow Ma Muang (Sticky Rice) - Php 260

Tao Kho (Coconut Pudding) - Php 140

My personal favorites - Tom yum, seafood with basil and the sticky rice. And not to forget their lemon grass as my drink.

It was a bon appetit evening for all of us.. Just Thai also have another branch in Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City.

You Might Also Like

0 comments